Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Yeah! After much thought, and worry, Tom & I have figured out a direction. Tom learned some things from the insurance company which I had misunderstood and will help us with the $$$. We are going to be moving on to injectable drugs. So we are starting a new path down our journey...moving on...if anyone has any advice, I would love to hear it.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Saturday, July 14, 2007
My husband and I are at a crossroads in our infertility journey. We have to decided if we want to do injectable drugs or ovarian drilling surgery. Kind of scary and we don't know what to do. We have been thinking about it for almost 3 weeks, maybe even more. I can't even remember.